TECH-SAVVY SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
Exciting, fast-paced internship with full-service branding communications firm specializing in food, wellness, natural health, beauty and women’s health.
Need jack-or-jill of all trades who possesses a can-do attitude and drive to meet the demands of multiple clients along with strong follow-up.
The intern responsibilities will be under the aegis of social media research and
implementation which will include such tasks as:
1. researching all aspects of social media, from the newest sites, to latest developments on popular applications
2. troubleshooting social media and tech related problems such as urls, understanding tutorials and conveying the how to’s, etc.
3. assisting in creating pages for social media trends
4. staying on top of the latest in social media
5. reporting back to the team regularly
6. assisting in growing followers on various campaigns
7. seeking out and getting a grasp for social media measurement tools
8. writing copy to be used on social media platforms
9. taking ownership of relevant administrative tasks
Excellent opportunity for a marketing/PR student to gain real-world career experience and build a portfolio.
MUST be active in and have knowledge of popular social media networks and online media, including finding the top sites that provide information the latest in social media.
Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Mac computers a big plus.
This is a non-paid intern opportunity; however college credit can be applied where permitted.
Email resume to email@example.com with ‘Tech-Savvy Social Media Intern’ in subject line. No calls please.